Ticking off the Bucket List

Rakesh Shanmugam Bucket list


In this world, everyone likes to dream. Everyone will have some dreams of their own. Some people run towards it and some won't. It depends. But everyone has a bucket list of their own which they wanted to achieve before their end. I too have one. I have several dreams and some focused one. This is one so.. Since 2013, after I took Mechanical Engineering, this one added to my bucket list. I don't know how and why, but, I got the passion for blogging. I wanted to explore, share and create an own space for me to opt out my thoughts. I started to secure a place for me on social media. First, I started it as it was a trend. But then it turned into professionalism for me. I utilized the space to comment my own thoughts on the world. I didn't care who respect or not. But I wanted to do that.
Chase your dreams no matter what
As proceeding to another step towards that and to fulfil those dreams I started with my blog spot blog - www.scribblestoyou.blogspot.com. :-) Gradually self-learning helped me to grow my visitors from zero to 15+. Then I worked on a tech blog exploring some computer tricks since I thought that was a hot topic and many people will visit it. Then I tried the new place, WordPress. Then I easily get used to it and liked the platform. But my idea of blogging didn't satisfy or stopped there. From that time I wanted to start a website for my own. To be true, this is not my first website. This is my third one. Literally its 2nd. I practised my blogging lessons on a site and saw my success with my eyes. I want to thank Mr.Neeraj Sinha for that.
HUMANISM is the best religion to follow 
So, today I have reached here. My own website solely for me to explore myself and to share my thoughts with the world. Today I am ticking off a thing from my bucket list. So today, in my special day I wanted to thank everyone, my parents, friends, brothers and sisters for all their words and blessings.
I have opacus thoughts queued in. I don't know whether I write many things or some best ones here. But I assure I will give some good ones here on "Interesting Info". Subscribe to my blog and get my thought updates in your mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment