Hello Indian's behave yourself!!

It’s not fair? Is all Indians are rapists? Yesterday a German woman professor confessed like that.. It’s not really good. What do you think guys. After the documentary video of daughter of India has published, this problem has happened I think so.

An Indian student has applied for an internship at Germany under this professor. She has replied him in mail that “Unfortunately, I don’t accept any Indian male students for internship. We hear a lot about the rape problem in India which I cannot support. I have many female friends in my group, so I think this attitude is something I cannot support”

Her words faced the issues.. The German embassy apologised for it.. Even the women professor too.

A single incident happened, showcased all the individuals are wrong here? Is this fair.. Hello citizens behave yourself. If you do a single mistake the bad name is for the whole country..
That professor name: Dr. Annette Beck- Sickinger

I hope you have read this news. But I would request you to have a conversation regarding this. Why she quoted like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment